Who doesn't love anything made with Nutella?! These cupcakes are not only nice to look at, but also nice to eat! They are super easy to make with very few ingredients.
- 1 3/4 cups (230g) all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 lb (140g) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup (150g) granulated sugar
- 3 medium eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (80g) nutella
Step 1: First, preheat oven to 160C/320F, then line muffin tin with liners or spray with cooking spray.
Step 2: Sift flour, salt, and baking powder in a bowl. Set aside.
Step 6: Fill each liner 3/4 full with cupcake mixture. Top each cupcake with a tablespoon of nutella. Use a toothpick (or a skewer) to swirl nutella into the batter.